Present: Jean Skogman, Kristin Chowanec, Mindy Markus, Teresa Keeser, Stacy Miller, Tanya Ryan
Secretary’s Report: Approved
Treasurer’s Report: Approved – 15 $5 Kwik Trip gift cards needed; will order additional $500 in Kwik Trip Gift Cards
- Literacy Night
- 2 parents signed up on our contact sheet
- Positive feedback that raffle closed at a certain time, announced over intercom time of drawing and then the winners
1. Plant Sale
- Order forms to school to send home with family messengers
- Deliver 5/27 between 8-9 am
1. Teacher Appreciation
- Approved 90 cup order
- Donation request for food for teachers (sign-up genius) for either breakfast, baked goods, etc.
- Ideas for upcoming years, Keurig or Water Dispenser
2. Year-end POPs cart
- $50 additional funds for Oriental Trading purchases; additional purchases already made of erasers, pencils, activity books, shirts, etc.
- Weather Day Request to be returned to Mrs. Blakely – this was approved as every other year trip and students went last year, need confirmation
- Reading Challenge Milw Bucks $100 Deposit refund to Ms. Wagner APPROVED
4. 2016-2017 Officers
- No interest yet, will include information in next Elementary News & Views
- Will also put information out in Skward Email – Thanking parents for support and outlining some expenses for last school year
- These minutes to also be included
Calendar of events
- Plant Sale (April/May)
- Kwik Trip (Ongoing)
Meeting Adjourned at 6:59 p.m.
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 6pm.